TDK9 is meeting the critical needs of disabled veteran families and local communities. Our mission is to reduce the number of military families that are impacted by suicide due to mental illness each year.
TDK9 Foundation stands on the principle that Veterans Deserve Outstanding Generosity and Service (VDOGS). It supports this principle by rescuing, training and pairing suitable K9s with disable veterans for a happier and healthy life. Hit the donate button and make a difference today!
Service Dogs Paired With Veterans Per Quarter
Our Organizational Goals
The Leadership of Top Dogg K9 Foundation is committed:
- To improve the overall quality of life of veteran participants
- To establish companionship between assigned canine and participant
- To strengthen the family unit after post-traumatic events or incidents
- To improve the social and emotional well-being of veteran participant
- To facilitate through example policy changes in care for veterans at the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs
We will meet these goals through these objectives:
- Serve as a health care and screening liaison for participants; identifying need for canine companionship.
- Provide recreational activities and social support for participants and canine companions.
- Improve family communication and involvement.
- Improve the mental well-being of participant
It is our overall goal to provide a minimum of 12 service dogs with veterans each quarter.